Monday 25 October 2010

INCY WINCY CHALLENGE#65

 Good morning to you all on this fine Monday This week our challenge over at Incy Wincy is


LACE AND PEARLS

The winner this week will win A $10 voucher to spend in the Aspire to Thrive Store

Well this is my last post for Incy Wincy as part of their DT, but I have loved every moment of being on here and they haven't got rid of me that easily, they will still see me when I enter their challenges. So onwards and upwards is what I say.

Anyway onto
My card today uses an image by Mary Helen Sims and is available in the ATTC shop .I have decoupaged it and mounted it onto a nestie.My backing paper is Papermania’s Summer Bloom and I have distressed and inked the edges, My sentiment is a stamp from Inkadinkado . I then added some lace,gems and ribbon.I hope you like it


                                                                  
Incy Wincy is part of "Aspire to thrive" which raises money to help children in South Australia with getting help they need. There store and stalls are all run by volunteers and all profits go to the charity.

I am entering this into
2 SISTERS "Anything Goes"
ONE STOP CRAFT  "Photo Inspiration"
STAMP SOMTHING "Oct Digi day"
MELJENS DESIGNS "Anything Goes"

16 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a stunning card, your colouring is perfect xx

Sorry to hear this is your last card for your DT post, but like you said, we shall still see your fantastic work xx

Vicky said...

Hi hun wow is this a beautiful card, its gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

DesigNeAl said...

Love every bit of it, Doreen! So soft! The papers are gorgeous and work so well with the lace and the image. x

Lau W said...

Lovely, so romantic and sweet ! Love this card, the lace, wow fantastic !
xxx

Jackie said...

This is so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

kelly said...

This is very pretty , Doreen.


Kelly

G Peplow said...

Beautiful card Doreen, :0) xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Stunning Doreen as usual.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous, such gentle colours x

Pat said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and lovely lace.

Pat xx

Janet said...

Beautiful image and a gorgeous layout. Love the lace.

Janet xx

Mary said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sisters Challenges.

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

Your card is beautiful .. .. the lace and ribbon brings out the elegance of your flower wonderfully.

Great work as always.

Love Jules xx

Lauretta See said...

stunning!! this is so elegant.. great job ! Thank you for playing with us with the anything goes challenge at MelJens Designs this week! Good Luck!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this image ,,beautiful and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Digi Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

KymKreates said...

Oh my this so rapturous. So refined and subtle!!! I love it!

xoxo,
Kym